Coronavirus Updates For The Community
ICM Community Updates:
- Map of Food Distribution Centers
- Emergency Assistance Relief Payment (EARP)
- School-Age Subsidy Program
- Check your eligibility for utility bill assistance
- Need internet access?
- ICM Zakat Program
- Meal Service for MCPS students
- Manna Food Service
- MCPS School, Food Assistance, Mental health, Medical Assistance Resources
- Montgomery County Food Council’s Resource MAP, which includes information on the location, hours, and eligibility guidelines of more than 100 sites where residents can access food and benefits application assistance
- For Individuals with Disabilities: The State and other partners are collaborating to supplement existing programs for people with disabilities who may be experiencing food insecurity during this pandemic. To connect with these feeding opportunities, constituents should call 2-1-1. The 2-1-1 call specialist will connect the caller to a variety of statewide program options
- Renters: Avoiding Eviction & Working with Landlords
Important Websites to follow for updates:
- DHHS Community Resources: Financial Assistance, Food Resources, Health Care, Housing Assistance, Parents lots more
- DHCA (Info for homeowner, renter, emergency benefits, Filing unemployment etc.
- Montgomery County Updates
- CDC Coronavirus Updates
- WHO (World Health Organization) Updates
- Maryland Department of Health Updates
#ICMCares Food Drives
- If you have multiple families in a car and want to pick up at a food drive, send an email to SocialServices@icomd.org
- We distributed 27,000 lbs of food in Ramadan and inshallah will continue our food drives over the summer months.
- The food drives are contact free drive-thru’s and no registration required.
- If you want to get on our mailing list, for resources, info on new drives, etc. Please sign up here.
- If you are a senior, disabled or a person at risk and require assistance, Please sign up here
- MD Department of Aging provides info on the Senior Call Check program as a free resource to MD residents over 65+ during the COVID-19 global pandemic
- My Groceries To Go! for Seniors: Montgomery County applicants are required to provide supporting documentation to prove income eligibility. Participants receive get eight pounds of free, fresh produce every month. Please call the Grocery Plus main line at 202-921-7471 or email mg2g@
capitalareafoodbank.org for more information. The Capital Area Food Bank’s website on this program is here.
- Senior Nutrition Program: Frozen meal packs are available to seniors through the County’s Senior Nutrition Program. Partners and volunteers are operating “grab and go” locations and are making a limited number of home deliveries to the County’s senior population. To be eligible, most people must be 60 years of age or older. Spouses of participants or a person with a disability living with a participant are also eligible. To register for the meal program contact the Senior Center closest to you.